Gutter Cleaning in Port Orange
Why is a Gutter Cleaning service necessary on regular basis?
A Gutter Cleaning service is recommended to be scheduled every six months. The main reason why you should have your gutters professionally cleaned, is that any blockage (such as leaves, dirt or debris) may cause serious damage to your property. The most common scenario is water infiltrations to your home and its foundations, humidity and mold stains on your interior and exterior walls and ceiling, and even structural failure. The damages can be so costly that it’s really wise to take preventive actions.
How do you notice that your gutters need cleaning?
- The main indicator is overflowing water. If your gutters are clogged, water will spill to the sides. Being Port Orange residents, we are acquainted with the frequent, heavy rains. Nothing like Florida tropical showers, or even hurricanes, can represent a threat to your home, and the main way it can happen is via clogged gutters.
- You may notice the presence of pests, bugs and small animals. Birds and small rodents like to nest is gutter dirt. You may also notice small bugs crawling around your gutters. If you are already noticing the presence of animals and pests, you’re at a stage service is urgently needed.
- Vegetation is starting to grow out of your gutters. Much like animals and pests, weeds and plants find fertile ground in dirty gutters. Once again, if you’re at this stage, gutter cleaning is urgently needed.
- Your gutters simply haven’t been cleaned in a long time. It’s not realistic to expect your gutters to be clean and free of dirt. You need to have them cleaned before apparent damage shows.
- Your gutters are mishaped: weight caused by clogs will eventually bend the gutters and make them sag towards the center – making it very hard for water to flow.
Do I need a professional service to clean my gutters?
You may venture into cleaning your own gutters, however, it’s a dangerous and challenging task that may not give the same results as a professional (and insured!) service will be able to provide.
Our team is trained, insured and can use pressure washing that will not damage your gutters. We will also be able to detect early any possible damage that already occurred.
Contact Our Lawns Landscaping today for a free estimate: 386-308-9258
If you need our service for an apartment complex, an HOA or commercial property, we’ll be glad to meet you and inspect the property for a budget-friendly bid.
We service Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, Ponce Inlet, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Holly Hill, South Daytona and Edgewater. For commercial service, we service all of Volusia County.